2018 1 Kilo Australian Silver Kookaburra Coin (BU)
There is no coin more sought after from the Perth Mint than the Australian Silver Kookaburra.
There is no coin more sought after from the Perth Mint than the Australian Silver Kookaburra. The coins in this series are available annually from the mint and were first released in 1990. Today, there is a major change coming to the Silver Kookaburra with the introduction of .9999 pure silver content in the series for the first time. Right now, the 2018 1 Kilo Australian Silver Kookaburra Coin is available to purchase online from JM Bullion.
- Arrives in an individual plastic capsule.
- 28th design released for the Australian Silver Kookaburra!
- Contains 1 Kilo (32.15 Troy oz) of .9999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of $30 (AUD) backed by the federal government of Australia.
- The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II is featured on the obverse.
- An all-new Kookaburra design with the bird in flight on a moonlit night is on the reverse.